What are the delivery options?
You can choose from two basic delivery options:
2. Delivery by the carrier "Nova Poshta"
What are the payment options?
At your discretion, there are two options:
- Payment by Bank transfer to the account of Marabou LLC (VAT payer)
- Payment in cash on individual entrepreneur
I live in another city, can I order production of details in your company?
Sure you can. Our production is located in Kiev, but we work with all regions of Ukraine. We will send the manufactured products by the transport company "Nova Poshta".
How do you process ready products after casting?
By means of milling, technological elements, sprues and flash are removed.
What molds do you use for casting?
Silicone, polyurethane, gypsum, metal, epoxy, MDF.
In 90% of cases, we use silicone.
What are the terms of production?
The time of the production of plastic products depends on the complexity of the work and the workload of production.
On average, it is:
- creation of a 3D model - from 2 working days;
- prototype manufacturing (3D printing, surface treatment) - from 3-4 working days;
- production of a master model (processing and application of a decorative surface) - from 4-5 working days;
- preparation to production (making molds, tooling, selection of material, test casting) - from 5 working days.
Our account manager will advise you specifically on your project.
What kind of silicone do you use?
For molding, we mainly use silicone, which is considered to be medical. It is also suitable for use in the food industry. We use high quality silicone made in Italy.
What is the minimum quantity of details that can be ordered?
We specialize in small-batch casting, but we can also make a product in a single copy. But the smaller is the batch, the higher will be the cost of one item.
I have a plastic product that needs to be copied - is it possible?
Oh sure. This is the cheapest, easiest and fastest way to get a good copy of an existing product. In this case, you can receive the first castings in a minimum time - 2-3 working days.
What is the cost of your products? What data do I need to provide to calculate the cost of manufacturing?
We do not have a universal price for all products. It all depends on the size of the detail, its weight and complexity, the required quantity (circulation) and other factors.
For a preliminary calculation, the following data is required:
- Overall dimensions of the product.
- Quantity (circulation). The cost of one product, with a batch of 10 pieces and with a batch of 500 pieces may differ significantly.
- Weight or volume of the product (at least approximate).
For a more accurate calculation, you need to send us photos, sketches or drawings of the product along with the application. The fastest and most accurate way we will be able to make the calculation on the 3D model of the part.
What series you can do and as from this will change the price?
The higher the quantity, the lower the price of one item to certain limits. It can be conditionally divided into several groups at optimal cost, where it turns out to make the optimization of the price of the product.
- from 1 to 30 pieces;
- from 50 to 100-200 pieces;
- from 500 and more pieces
Order the cost calculation of services for your project
For a quick cost calculation, write in the comments overall dimensions, weight, material requirements, production volume and attach an image.