We can effectively solve this problem!
In the world around us, it is difficult to find an object that does not consist entirely or partially of plastic. Most of them are made by hot casting technology on injection molding machines. To do this, melt plastic granules, squeeze a thick mass into steel molds, each of which is able to withstand the casting of hundreds of thousands of units at high pressure and temperatures. Making such a mold costs thousands and tens of thousands of dollars and can take up to one year.
In batches of hundreds of thousands of pieces, these costs per unit of production are negligible. If you want to make only one or more pieces of parts, their cost in this case does not leave room for any economic feasibility!
But if you need exactly one or five hundred pieces of products?
The «Марабу» enterprise gives you an opportunity not only to realize your idea, but also to make it profitable! The engineers will review your problem and offer a solution in the shortest time, at the best price and quality industrial production .
It should be noted that we use a wide range of materials, so that our products can be elastic, rigid, heat-resistant, transparent, different colors.
What can we do for You?
- If your idea exists in the form of an electronic 3D-model, we will make it a working material copy of the material that meets your requirements.
- You will be able to think about it: "feel", to give for examination to marketers, to eliminate defects, to make improvements, to prepare for serial application.
- If you already have a finished part, but from any "model" material (wood, wax, plasticine), we can pick up the required serial material and make the required number of copies.
- If you only need a flexible mold for self-casting, we can design and manufacture it to meet the needs of Your production.
- We can also offer you printing in our own printing house of various labels, booklets, promotional products to promote your products.
- We can quickly send products to the carrier, which is convenient for you
Order the cost calculation of services for your project
For a quick cost calculation, write in the comments overall dimensions, weight, material requirements, production volume and attach an image.